Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXA-F2 is a 4 channel high power amplifier with 2,400 Watts peak output, 1200 Watts RMS output (4 x 300 @ 2 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 2 x 600 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms. The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 100 x 4 @ 4 Ohms and 150 x 4 @ 2 ohms <1% THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply an RMS rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
- Rockville RXA-F2 2400 Watt Peak / 1200w RMS 4 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings: 400 Watts (4 x 100 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N 600 Watts (4 x 150 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD 600 Watts (2 x 300 Watts) bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD.
- RMS Power Ratings 1200 Watts (4 x 300 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms 1200 Watts (2 x 600 Watts RMS) @ 4 ohm Bridged 800 Watts (4 x 200 Watts RMS) @ 4 ohms
- Peak Power: 2400 Watts (2 x 1200 @ 2 ohms or 1 x 2400 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply