Furring’s vehicle observation systems give you total peace of mind with multiple high-resolution live-streaming cameras when you travel. The cameras at both sides of your vehicle provide 65 degree view, while the rear camera helps you reverse safely with 120 degree view. The 2. 4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera system resulting in a minimal line of sight coverage up to 500 feet. Mounting options are customizable with choices of a windshield and interior wall mount as well as an interior table stand so you can place the monitor in the living area or the nightstand for added convenience.
- Durable and intelligent 3 camera system: Includes 3 High Resolution (720×480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120° rear & 65° sides.
- 5″ Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 3 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. The unique marker light cameras allow you to replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras.
- Auto Awake & Motion Detection: You can also wire the cameras to serve as a sercurity system to help you stay safe when parked. The cameras can automatically detect movement and auto awake the display.The rear camera also includes a microphone with audio transmission for when you are backing up your vehicle.