Furring Vision S observation systems are attached to clearance lights making them easy to install on an existing RV, commercial truck, or trailer. The rear camera offer a 180 degree viewing angle. All cameras have night vision, motion detection, and auto wake functions for extra security when your vehicle is stationary. The observation systems are wireless and feature a 4. 3 inch high resolution touch screen display that can show up to four camera images at once. The 2. 4GZ wireless communication digitally locks to the camera system resulting in minimal interference up to 500 feet. Mounting options are customizable with choices of a windshield mount and an interior table stand so you can place the monitor in the living area or the nightstand for added convenience.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720×480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 4.3″ Anti-Glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. The unique marker light camera allows you to replace your existing marker light with the Furrion Vision S marker light camera.
- Microphone & Motion Detection: Automatically detects movement behind your RV to auto awake the display. The rear camera also includes a microphone with audio transmission for when you are backing up your vehicle.