The factory default highest sensitivity (the first level). Setting the sensitivity you can do the following operations:
1. Press and hold the Disarm key of the remote control (Ignore the prompt tone). The remote control’s LED turns off for about 3 seconds and lights up again after 3 seonds, then release the Disarm key and press the doorbell key to adjust the sensitivity level.
2. When it’s in the highest sensitivity, the alarm will sound a long “Bi……”. Press the doorbell key once, the sensitivety level turns to the next level and the alarm sound a short “Bi……”. When it’s in the tenth level, if press one more time, it turns to the first level. The higher the level the less sensitive.
Host 2AAA alkaline batteries to operate ( not included )
An 12V/27A alkaline batteries of the remote control to operate
Select windows and doors to the installation location, with water and cloth to clean the mounting surface, the double-sided adhesive tape on the bottom and then this machine is attached to the clean position
Arming and disarming
When you are at home when you encounter an intruder or other emergency situations, the remote control [flash] is pressed on the key host will ring alarm.
Emergency function keys are valid in any mode.
Increase the remote control and alarm
You can increase the remote control and alarm depending on your needs see the instruction set
- Wireless Vibration Alarm triggered by vibration, suitable for Bikes, Motorcycles, Vehicle, Doors, Windows or anthing you wish to protect, detering thieves effectively by 110dB loud alarm
- Vibration alarm with remote control, 4 mode–Arm/Disarm/Panic/Doorbell mode conveniently controlled by the remote, remote control range up to 25M
- 10 levels adjustable sensitivity from gently touch to push or beat, you can easily set it according to your need
- Low consumption battery can last longer, the wireless bike alarm system can continuous standby over one year(according to on/off five times a day)
- Easy operation and installation, installation by pasting with double-sided sticker or tying it with strap