Works well with most Bluetooth enabled devices, such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, tablet and smart phones etc.
The radio adapter with wide compatibility can support TF/ Micro SD card in FAT format up to 32G, A2DP, MP3/ WMA format and also AUX output/input.
The device features Bluetooth V4.2 which can save energy and last for much longer and EDR to ensure faster data transmission rate and more stable connection between a Bluetooth device and the audio receiver.
Bluetooth vision: V4.2+EDR
Bluetooth frequency: 2.4 GHZ
Sensitivity: -42 db+/3 db 360
Effective range: 5M
RF output: 4 dbm
Effective range: 2 M
1 x In-car Bluetooth FM transmitter
1 x 3.5mm Audio cable
1 x 3A fuse
1 x User manual
- Intelligent and fast charging: input 12-24 V; Output 2 USB ports: smart 2.4 A charge port which can intelligently identify android or iPhone devices and QC3.0 fast charge port
- Special design: large key for easy operation; 1.7 Inch large LCD backlight display song name/ incoming phone number and shows your car’s battery level when car start; Can rotate the LCD display screen in 270-degree gooseneck for optimal viewing comfort; Turn off the FM transmitter: long pressing the next song key for 5 seconds, it will turn off the FM and Bluetooth functions keep charging function
- Broad compatibility: this radio adapter works with Bluetooth compatible devices, like iPhone, iPad, iPod, tablet, smartphones or MP3 player, you can transfer music in those devices to car audio via 3.5 mm audio cable; Support TF/ Micro SD card in FAT format up to 32G; Support A2DP; Support MP3/ WMA format; Also support AUX output and input
- High clear sound and call quality: adopted advanced interference and noise cancellation technology – CVC technology creates full duplex sound and suppresses noise and wind; Built-in microphone feature supports hands-free talking reduce interference
- Features Bluetooth v4.2 and EDR: compared to earlier or older versions like Bluetooth V2.0, V 2.1, or V3.0, Bluetooth V4.2 consumes much less energy and lasts much longer; EDR(Enhanced Data Rate), which ensures a faster data transmission rate and much more stable connection between a Bluetooth device and the audio receiver