The PiCar-S is a cool smart car that can work with Raspberry Pi model B+, 2 model B and 3 model B. With three sensor modules including ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, light follower, and line follower, you can better learn the programming on how to control the car.
Python code is provided for the car, and you can also program and debug it with Dragit, a Snap-based graphical interface, by just simple dragging and dropping the code blocks for complex function.
You may visit our website www.sunfounder.com to download the related code and view the user manual on LEARN -> Get Tutorials and watch related videos under VIDEO, or clone the code on our page of github.com at https://github.com/sunfounder/SunFounder_PiCar-S
Supply Input Voltage: 7V-12V (by 2 18650 batteries)
Dimension: 270x170x80 mm
1 Set x Acrylic Plate
1 * Robot HATS
1 * PCA9685 PWM Driver
1 * TB6612 Motor Driver
1 * 5-CH Line Follower Module
1 * Ultrasonic Obstacle Avoidance Module
1 * Light Follower Module
2 * 18650 Battery Holder
2 * DC Gear Motor
1 * SunFounder SF0180 Servo
2 * Rear Wheel
2 * Front Wheel
1 * USB Wi-Fi Adapter
1 * Ribbon (30cm)
1 * Cross Screwdriver
1 * Cross Socket Wrench
1 * M2.5/M4 Small Wrench
1 * M2/M3 Small Wrench
Needed screws, nuts, and standoffs
- STEM LEARNING KIT – A complete learning kit based on Raspberry Pi. It’s funny to assemble it. But Raspberry Pi is not included.
- EASILY CODING – Python code: great for web development; Dragit: base on Snap!, fun and simple GUI programming.
- VARIOUS SENSORS – Comes with three sensor modules including ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, light follower, and line follower.
- EASY OPERATION – Elaborately-written user manual and published video for you to easy build your own video car.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE – The PiCar-V is a funny way for children and parents working together to build and use.