Wirelessly Transmit Music Anywhere & Anytime:
Bluetooth 4.1 delivers clear, distortion-free digital audio to wired headphones, speakers up to 33 feet away.
Enjoy crisp wireless tunes when you are on the road or at home, or simply when you want to keep the entertainment for yourself only.
Talk in Clarity and Convenience:
Built-in microphone and multi-point technology allows you to listen to your music and no more worry about missing any calls.
When the Bluetooth function of a mobile phone is ON, Mpow will connect with the last mobile phone or computer automatically.
Output Power Category: Class 2
Bluetooth Mode: HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP
Bluetooth Range: Up to 33 feet
Power Supply: Li-Po 180mAh
Bluetooth Receiver Operating Time: About 11 hours
Charge Voltage: DC 5.0V
1. Please use 5V standard charger to charge Mpow Bluetooth receiver. Do not use quick charger/ flash charger/ fast charger with output voltage over 5V.
2. Mpow will auto-off if it is disconnected for 10 minutes to save energy.
Mpow Bluetooth Receiver × 1
3.5mm Audio Cable× 1
3.5 mm Metal Audio Adapter× 1
Charging Cable× 1
User Manual× 1
- QUICK CHARGING TECHNOLOGY: Mpow Bluetooth receiver features a quick-turnaround that gives you 2 HOURS PLAYING TIME from a 5-MINUTE CHARGING. Please note: Use the 5V standard adapter to charge your Mpow
- 1 SECOND SWITCHING BUTTON: Mpow Bluetooth car aux adapter designed with PHYSICAL ON/OFF SWITCH & HUMANIZED WIDENED VOLUME/TRACK BUTTON on the side for quick and convenient control for your hands-free talking and listening experience
- DOUBLE CONNECTIVITY: Mpow can connect 2 Bluetooth kits at the same time for enjoying music and not miss any calls. Reliable Bluetooth CSR 4.1 brings faster and more stable connectivity, available up to 33 feet Bluetooth signal
- 11 HOURS CONSTANT AUDIO STREAMING MPOW: Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 120 HOURS STANDBY TIME & 11 HOURS AUDIO FEAST after fully charged for only 45 MINUTES.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY RECEIVER: Stream stereo music wirelessly through most home audio systems, car stereo system, and wired headphones from Bluetooth enabled devices like smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, etc.(HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/CVC6.0).