Small Faraday Bag with Keyring Loop & Belt Loop / Signal Blocking / Anti-Hacking / Vehicle Security for Keyfobs & Electronic Devices
The Keyfob Faraday Bag shields smart “always on” keyfobs and other small electronics from radio frequency signals.
The bag is designed to prevent criminals from using keyfob skimming tools to copy or mimic your keyfob’s unique signal/wireless code to gain access to your vehicle or keyless entry system.
Once a device is properly enclosed in the bag, no signal can penetrate or be hacked.
The Keyfob Faraday Bag should be used as a preventative measure for vehicle and data security.
*Keyfobs and small electronics should remain shielded inside the faraday bag when not in use.
The bag also allows you to keep a spare keyfob isolated and locked inside your vehicle. The advanced signal blocking bag is commonly used for vehicle security, forensics, military, executive travel, personal security, and EMP protection.
Thwarts car theft from thieves using the keyfob hacking method.
Protects vehicles from malicious entry.
Allows a spare keyfob to be stored in a vehicle (the vehicle doesn’t know it’s there, so it will allow itself to be locked).
Secures credit cards and RFID chips from hacking.
Protects staff personnel access cards from being copied.
SHIELDS & PROTECTS:
Smart automobile keyfobs
Building access keyfobs
additional small electronics
Retail Package includes:
1 x RFID Signal Blocking Bag
(key fob in picture excluded)
- DON’T LET THIEVES STEAL YOUR CAR – Every 43 seconds a car is stolen in the United State, which is close to a million vehicles per year. Thieves are now more sophisticated than ever, opening and operating your car without needing to break in. Using “signal amplification” to gain unauthorized access to your car, these thieves can steal your car with total ease. The good news is a Monojoy brand security pouch gives you the protection you need.
- BLOCK CAR-KEY FOB SIGNAL – Keep your car’s security system from getting hacked. Protects your personal and financial data by blocking RFID scanners & readers from detecting your cards’ RFID signals. Don’t get hacked! Hackers work hard to steal these things – protect yourself! This bag is a MUST for the modern lifestyle.
- SLIM, LIGHT, TOUGH & FLEXIBLE – Inner silver layer blocks signals, outer Harris Tweed on all sides with dual paired seam construction. Shields keyfobs, WiFi cards, thumbdrives, and other small devices from ALL wireless signals. EMI shielding & RFI shielding, used for forensics, military, executive travel, personal security, EMP protection, and solar flare protection.
- Universal Fit for Blocking all cars smartkey entry Fob Guard signal — Just be careful you put the fob into the rear most gold pocket. As long as you put the key fob into the correct pocket (the large gold one). Can walk right up to car door carrying the bag and it won’t open. Whatever your car brand is Jaguar, Land Rover, BMW, Skoda, VW, Mazda, Audi, Ford Fiesta, Fiat and Peugeot, are suitable for use this Signal Blocker bag.
- AN OUNCE OF PREVENTION IS WORTH A POUND OF CURE – The protector fit easily over your (remote/smart key) fob. It protects the plastic body of the fob from being scratched by the metal keys on the same key ring and helps to prevent the buttons on the fob from being inadvertently activated as the fob moves against the other keys in my pocket when I move around.