RV Leveling Kit with 10 heavy duty blocks. Flexible to stack interlocking blocks stably, safe to use.
When you have parked in a flat spot, use levels to determine if your vehicle needs to be leveled. Determine the stack height needed and stack the leveling blocks in front of the wheel in one of the approved configurations.
Do not stack more than 4 inches high. Idle very carefully onto the blocks; it may be helpful to have a person step aside to guide. Once the vehicle is on the levelers, make sure to set the parking brake. Once you want to leave, drive off the blocks, park the vehicle, collect the blocks and place them back in the storage bag.
The levelers also can be under single wheels, dual wheels, tandem wheels,hydraulic jacks, tongue jacks, stabilizer jacks, 5th wheel jacks and tandem axles.
- Material: high quality plastic,strong and durable
- 10 interlocking blocks are easy and flexible to be stacked
- All 10 packs can be stored in a zippered bag with handle,convenience to pick up and storage
- The levelers can be use as solid bottom support for other heavy equipment
- Unit Size:8.5 x 8.5 x 1.5 inches, packing size:8.5 x 8.5 x 10.25 inches