NOTE: Locate your vehicle in the application guide. Cross-reference your vehicle’s make and model to determine which installation parts are required to complete your car stereo installation. The installation parts consist of a Dash Kit, Wire Harness and in some cases an Antenna Adapter is also required.
This dash kit fits the Industrys STANDARD sized Single DIN Radios ONLY. Off brand and Substandard radios may not fit. CHECK the Manufacturers Specifications of the radio chassis and face size to assure fitment with this kit.
SINGLE DIN:180mm X 50mm (7.086″ X 1.968″)
Maximum Radio Face Size: 6-3/4″ X 1-7/8″
***Does not work for Bose audio systems***
This Installation Package fits the following vehicles:
- 1999 – 2003 TL
- 2001 – 2003 CL
This package includes: ACU-K866 Single DIN Installation Dash Kit, HWH-806 Wire Harness
ACU-K866 Single DIN Installation Dash Kit
Install dash kit for Single DIN/ISO Radios
Includes a storage pocket below the radio
Kit Includes: Radio Housing,Radio Housing Trim Plate, Radio Housing Brackets
HWH-806 Wire Harness
Harness is used when installing an aftermarket stereo
Plugs into the factory harness without cutting any wires
Standard color coded wires provide a consistent and simplified installation
- DASH KIT: ACU-K866 Single DIN Installation Dash Kit for Select 2001-2003 Acura Vehicles
- This dash kit allows you to replace your vehicle’s factory stereo to improve the overall sound quality of your car audio system. It has been designed with high quality automotive grade ABS plastic to match the texture of your factory dash. Installation of this kit is simple. No special tools are required and the included step-by-step instructions will guide you through the install.
- WIRE HARNESS: HWH 806 Wire Harness. When replacing your factory radio with an after-market car stereo, a wire harness is a must for a quick installation. It eliminates cutting your OE radio plug helping to maintain your cars value. After connecting it, your install is simple as the wires will color-match and easily connect to the after-market stereo. Without a wiring harness you will have to cut the factory harness and then test each wire to connect to your radio.
- NOTE: Locate your vehicle in the application guide. Cross-reference your vehicle’s make and model to determine which installation parts are required to complete your car stereo installation. The installation parts consist of a Dash Kit, Wire Harness and in some cases an Antenna Adapter is also required.
- CUSTOMIZATION:Choose your free air freshener (assorted colors)