Each year 1.9 millions Americans are killed or injured in motor vehicle crashes. It is estimated that 12% of highway injuries and deaths for US workers involve stationary vehicles. When a collision is attributed to environmental factors 37% of these accidents are related to visibility.
If your vehicle breaks down on the highway passengers in your vehicle are at risk. Your first, and most important, action should be to turn on your hazard warning lights and find a safe place to stop your vehicle. Once you are safe you can then consider further warning other road users of your presence.
In this situation a set of Imaginit road flare gives you multiple options to increase your visibility, to warn other road users and to help emergency services find you and provide the help you need.
The LED Road Flare is kept in a tough orange zip close bag making it easier to find them in low light conditions.
Each road flare contains:-
1.A magnet to attach to your vehicle,
2.A hook, to hang them from your vehicle or nearby objects, and
3.A specialized silicone skin, which is shock resistant and high friction to aid grip and prevent damage.
With a total of 15 bright LED lights encased within each flare you can be sure you will be seen.
At night the flares can be seen for a mile away and for half a mile in daylight.
With the high energy alkaline batteries each flares has been tested for of up to 36 hours constant use.
Both our road flares and safety hammer are made from tough ABS plastic. The hammers contain tempered steel points and stainless steel blades. Each flare is sealed making them water resistant and able to float
Our LED flare set is tested to both CE and FCC standards.
Each set contains:-
3 x LED Road Flare Discs
1 x Emergency Safety Hammer and Seat Belt Cutter
1 x Orange bag to hold 3 Road Flares
1 x Instruction Sheet
- EMERGENCY ROADSIDE KIT – You don’t want to have to use this kit but if you need to you want to be confident that it will deliver. Each set contains 3 led safety flares with 9 flashing rescue beacon modes and flashlight with an easy to see orange storage bag plus a tempered steel seat belt cutter and window hammer.
- SUPERIOR VISIBILITY – Each flare has been updated with 12 high visibility LED lights for increased visibility plus a 3 LED flashlight. At night the flares can be seen for a mile away and for half a mile in daylight. With the included high energy alkaline batteries each set has usage time of up to 36 hours.
- WATERPROOF AND SHATTERPROOF – Our set is CE & FCC tested to ensure quality and durability. Our disks are made from sealed high-quality ABS plastic and each flare is waterproof and shockproof to protect against rain and high impact damaged. They even float.
- EASY MOUNT AND STORE – Attach the flares directly to your vehicle or other nearby objects with the magnet base and retractable hanging hooks. Each set comes with a bright orange protective storage bag to keep your flares organised and easy to find if needed.
- GLASS BREAKER & SEATBELT CUTTER – Each set includes our emergency safety hammer. Made of solid ABS plastic with dual headed tempered steel window smasher and a protected steel razor blade for safely cutting through seat belts. These are a must have in case of emergency and are small enough to fit in a glove box or fitted inside the driver’s cabin.